The BABC's J-1 visa program can assist you in bringing employees and/or interns (in or out of full-time education), of any nationality and from anywhere in the world, into the United States.
Why use the J-1 Visa?
- Provide US work experience/training to employees and interns (potential employees) based elsewhere;
- Broaden the national/cultural demographics of your staff;
- Enhance employee recruitment/retention by offering US assignments;
- Improve communication and understanding between the US and overseas offices.
Advantages of using BABC's J-1 Visa Program
- Quick: Can process completed applications within 5 business days.
- Reliable: Authorized by the US Department of State since 1986.
- User-Friendly: All administration/logistics handled by program Administrator at BritishAmerican Business
J-1 Visa Conditions
- Open to all nationalities, and to employees based anywhere in the world;
- Periods of up to 18 months for trainees and 12 months for interns;
- Company must have business relationship in the UK;
- Business Sectors: Management, Business, Commerce, Finance, Law, Industry, Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Information Media & Communications.
Type of Training Permitted
The program covers such fields as Management, Business, Commerce, and Finance; the Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industry; Information, Media and Communications; and the Law.
I want to pass along huge thanks to you for connecting us with Tamra. My colleagues are so impressed with the exceptional service on the handling of the BABA J-1 visas. We deal with a number of other J programs and they say that this was one of the most efficient and well organized processes. As it was for a VIP client, we are even more thrilled that it went so smoothly and successfully!" ----Liane Cooney, Partner, Berry, Appleman & Leiden LLP
The J-1 visa program enables us to bring foreign colleagues to the US for training, allowing us to fulfill our global talent objectives. With a dedicated program manager to guide you through the application process, the program is a cost-effective reliable service which is why they have processed our J-1 visas for the last 15 years." - Alastair Sturgis, Performance & Reward Executive, British Airways