This event is now closed. Please join us for a future Defense, Aerospace, Transportation & Security (DAT) events.
The British-American Business Association's
Defense, Aerospace, Transportation & Security Committee (DATS)
invites defense-focused members and colleagues to a
Luncheon Roundtable with
Director of the Department for International Trade, UK Defence and Security Exports (UKDSE)
Key Themes that will be discussed:
- Impact Of New UK Government’s support to Defence Industries
- Changing Face of Global Security and Impact on Industry
- Impact of the Defence Security Industrial Strategy and Integrated Review 12 months on
- Defence co operation
DATE: Monday, September 26, 2022
TIME: 11:45 am - Arrival
12:00 noon - 1:00pm - Luncheon
1900 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
The program is complimentary but space is limited.
This discussion is "off the record".
Mark Goldsack spent over 30 years in the British Army before joining UKDSE in January 2019.
He held a variety of senior roles particularly in the defence engagement capability and equipment areas in the UK and overseas.
Mark’s previous roles include:
- Director, Army Equipment
- running the MOD Urgent Operational Requirements and Counter Improvised Explosive Devices programmes supporting operations in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Defence Adviser in New Delhi
The Director, UK Defence and Security Exports (UKDSE):
- is responsible for maximising defence, security and cyber exports and foreign direct investment in defence, security and cyber to realise the UK’s potential
- is tasked with ensuring that new and existing defence exporters can access the right support from government to achieve exports success